1) Dear Mr record exec, ima hafta ask you to
Draft me a check & scratch that out to disaster too
2) I'm movin' it faster through a whirlwind of masterful
Skill set to stun & when I'm done it'll be a CATAPULT
3) That'll send your little label to the upper echelon of rap
Not that I'm a rapper but, shit, somebody's gotta be taking it back
4) Matter of fact, when you write it just fill in the name as "cash"
Once I attack , there'll be no returns of the game or getting it back
5) Black....listed and black balled, no mind that cause I'm past yall
Laughed at cause Mac raw and writing that lyrical, look, all
6) I'm sayin is I don't play with this , don't do it for free, gotta pay for this
7) industry full of these plagiarists
But I come from a place where they made to spit
8) Take a chance, an MC from the dirty and hungry
I'm takin the belt in a hurry & ain't no taking it from me!!!
Dear Mr A & R, we are, struggling artists
We realize the world
Is cold but we came here to spark it
Swimming little guppies in a sea full of sharks, it's
gonna take a miracle to not end up heartless....
1) But it's so easy cause we be makin it simple to press up a cd
No need in being greedy, soon you'll be saying the fans, man, they need me
2) Keep chiefin like a teepee, and we'll be the go between
Saturday a show in San Fran & Tuesday you're in Queens.
3) Confabulation will have you reliving the best times that never were,
Sippin syrup till you slur, just rap in cursive, it'll burn
4) When that pride catches up, but here's another advance,
Need the next album in two weeks, monkey, now let's see you dance.
5) All of these fans, all of these shows, all of these women up out of their clothes,
All of that powder that's up in your nose got u on lock & yo, that's how it goes.
6) Keep on the road, money will flow, oh & ur merch, we OWN a percentage
Might've forgot to send it the day we all made that decision.
7) Envision a world tour, too many countries to mention
Forget you're forgetting, inching closer to total pretension....just making it where you're be fitting
8) Just stay on your mission, don't be missin the picture
It's YOUR face they will be seeing, & your name that is their scripture.
An MC from nowhere. Born in Spa City & lives in GHOSTOWN for now, Macrophonic MC is a truly unique artist in the world of
Hip-Hop. Mixing destructive, cunning, yet uplifting lyrics with Spoken Word poetry, several languages and a very different and honest view of life, Macrophonic MC has traveled the world promoting his craft and now brings the show to you. "Being an artist is my only catharsis"...more