1) Every one remembers the days through window pain expecting the rain.
Tryin' to focus but only notice thoughts rockin' ur brain.
2) The same feeling in your gut, reeling from memories of,
The way that things went and the way they might blow up.
3) You shut your eyes and one leaks out, it's serious now,
Don't even open your mouth scared of what'll come out.
4) & How this even happened so fast is way past you,
Always supported the movement and thought that it was way past due.
5) We knew his Kung Fu was too strong, couldn't stay here for too long,
His songs resonate through the hearts of the new & gone.
6) And you knew that. He pursued that every day that he wrote,
Sayin', "industry's mirrors and smoke, I know, but I'm going for broke
7) And no one will change what I believe." And from that you could see,
In his eyes that the fire inside was breaking free.
8) "Let it be" you said softly, "I'll weather the rain.
Do what you're meant for baby, there's love in this Window Pain."
1) Through my window the world looks different all of these faces imprinted,
in my memory & clothes, those are constantly scented.
2) With the cigarette & the herb smoke, it's working' my nerves yo,
These cities are blurs though, it's lyrics and hurtles.
3) & I'm waitin' for furlow, But it's all smiles and hands out,
Interviews to stand out. Sayin' I'm the man now but it feels like a rain cloud.
4) is always followin', networking it & politicin'. Gotta be honest & when it comes down to my promises.
5) I'ma be there for the fans no matter how bad it hurts,
But mostly for my seed and my Earth first, so they knowing' my worth.
6) Got my back like a wet shirt, believe me on that ,
In a second's notice they'd expat if
I told em to bag pack.
7) So I'm travelin', backpack, nothing stopping my trajectory,
Giving every bit of what is left of me, my fans are my family.
8) But I'ma make it back home with a much stronger backbone,
Smile at my reflection, lessen Window Pain with her ring tone.
released December 25, 2014
S/O to Eebie & Camden for their vocal work.
An MC from nowhere. Born in Spa City & lives in GHOSTOWN for now, Macrophonic MC is a truly unique artist in the world of
Hip-Hop. Mixing destructive, cunning, yet uplifting lyrics with Spoken Word poetry, several languages and a very different and honest view of life, Macrophonic MC has traveled the world promoting his craft and now brings the show to you. "Being an artist is my only catharsis"...more