1) Cell holdin on to wifi like Obama to a white guys
Temper in the center of a winter filled with some white lies
2) But that's politics, gets, colder than a walrus dick
There's so many MULTITASKING , they multi taxin in spite of it
3) But I'm Michael Vick fighting it, standing aside and timing it,
Go head and peak my temper, I'll meditate and then write of it.
4) Time to fit my mold. Why they suicidal for titles?
I'm spinnin beads for my fidos & finding the fighting final.
5) That's why I'm fluid like tai chi, they playing that "why me"
Card like David Blain & I'm blaming the terebi, hontoni.
6) They tellin me, stoppin me, stop with the rockin the boat
But I'm really writing to rhythm to give em a little hope
7) They misguided, I'm misjudged, mistranslated like scripture (scriptuh)
They miss the meaning, I'm leading by feeling, feeding them, this the
8) Truth, ya either miss it or get it or it or watch it fly over
I spit for the higher triple IQs and all my stoners.(have the word stoners go deep voiced and stretch out)
It's all about compassion
it's about the passion
It's all about the lyrics touching minds, everlasting
The rapture, attraction,
Giving hearts to the heartless
Cause Being an artist is my only catharsis.
1)When u read my lyrics, steal em yo, in fact, I hope you snatch em
Like the life spirit of native Americans when you photograph em.
2) I use my words to serve like the protection of Mary Magdalene,
And try my best to capture the past but I passed skimming chapters
3) That class might've been meant for you but I was cast running faster,
Mastered the art now I'm reverse engineering, moving backwards.
4) Sometimes it hurts, what I'm hearing, so I'm steering the movement
Actually, if it's factual, I'm a catalyst and I'm here to prove it
5) The gift was given and I'm SMITTEN....but they abused it,
And so I'm giving the written word & I'll observe the clueless.
6) Foolish, like telling a monkey to open his hand when he's got a jewel fist,
You'll miss that trap if it's in fact past the pulpit.
7) They're ravenous, and it's patterned after the fallout, but it's all out
Or nothing cause I Am Legend through the suffering.
8) With an eight fold path and monk patience, Pai Mei
There's Kung Fu in everything I do, I do it my way.
An MC from nowhere. Born in Spa City & lives in GHOSTOWN for now, Macrophonic MC is a truly unique artist in the world of
Hip-Hop. Mixing destructive, cunning, yet uplifting lyrics with Spoken Word poetry, several languages and a very different and honest view of life, Macrophonic MC has traveled the world promoting his craft and now brings the show to you. "Being an artist is my only catharsis"...more